Photography

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A week of...

This has been an eventful first week of summer.

Some finals were taken on Monday and the results are as follows:

3 A's and 2 B's

I'm going to be working hard to get all A's next semester, B's don't sit well with me.

Then on Tuesday I took Abby's Senior Pictures.  Some of my favorites:











It's hard for me to pick though, because I really loved them all.  It was my first senior picture shoot and I think that it went really well.  Kutos go out to Abby for being a wonderful model/ guinea pig for my photography madness :)

You can find the rest of Abbys pictures here

Then on Wednesday I had a photo shoot at Daycare with my mom's kids for her graduation board.  I was taking their 'headshots'




For some reason it flipped the picture when I attached it and it wouldn't let me turn it the right way.  So enjoy the sideways version.







It was a little dificult photographing two year olds, but I had some fun with it.

And today I did a little shopping and went to the birthday party of my favorite little girl; Zoey Jane.

Life is well in my world, and summer is here so I am a happy gal.  Pool time, Tans, and bleached hair shall commence.

No comments: