Photography

Monday, November 8, 2010

Prayer of the Day

Dear Lord,

Please help me and guide me to be able to achieve my dreams. Please guide me down the path that will bring me joy and happiness. You know the desires of my heart God, and you know the things I need. I know I'm not always right, and that sometimes I lose my way. I pray that you will pick me up when I fall and show me your will for my life, so that I may follow it and have a fulfilling a plentiful life. Sometimes I feel so alone, and I feel so lost, I pray that is it in these times that you wil reveal your plan to me, and give me comfort in the low points. Thank you for all that you've given me and all that you've revealed to me Lord. I pray that I will never stray and that I will watch and follow you with reckless abandon through the rest of my days. I love you. Lots.

Sandra

No comments: