Photography

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Night Medetations

So, sitting here alone on a Friday night I have had a little while to think about things and kind of meditate on the things in my life. For the past while I have been debating A LOT of things and really just trying to figure out which way I am supposed to be going and what God wants me to do. And no, I dont have some glorious revelation or even an answer at all. The truth is, I'm just as clueless as I was before. But I think I'm closer to knowing.

I feel like things are slowly falling into place. Not that my knowlede has suddenly been cleared and I can see the right path in front of me. But I just feel like I am getting closer and closer to the right choice. And it worries me SO much becuase I am always thinking about the future and how the decisions that I make right now are impacting that, and I worry so much that if I change things or do something that I am going to somehow screw up my future.

But I know that as long as I let God guide me in my decision and let him be the center of my life and the reason for all my works, that he will give me an awesome and fullfilling life.

BUT..........

Decisions have GOT to be made and soon. So I ask that you pray for me, becuase I really need some guidance and wisdom because there are days when I just feel so clueless as to what I am supposed to do.

No comments: