Photography

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stagecraft

Today I had to do my 2 hour workshop for my stagecraft class. I was kind of dreading it because I dont know anything about tools or building things and I was thinking that I was going to be the clueless one standing around just dumbfounded. (and I was for a little bit, but not much! :) And I was also thinking that this wasnt going to be my forte because I like acting, and I like directing and creating. More of the imaginative things, not the crunstructive things.

But once I got into doing it, I loved it! I still have a lot to learn, and I didn't do everything the greatest, but I sure had fun doing it. I felt really industrial. I didnt even want to leave when my two hours were done, and now I'm really excited to get to do a whole semester of this.

I dont really know why I felt that this was important to share this. I'm just like the fact that the more I learn about theater, the more excited I get to spend the rest of my life doing it.

No comments: