Photography

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Right Now

Right Now I am doing everything and I am doing nothing. There are things that important and things that mean absolutley nothing, and I'm doing them all. I feel complacent. And yet I feel simultaneously happy. Right now I feel kind of a vast array of emotions and thats ok.

Right Now I have a million different things going through my head and I wish I knew which path to take out of the seventy dirt roads spreading out before me. I am peaking down each one, just trying to get a glimpse at what my future would be like if I were to take it, and wondering if it is going to make me happy. I don't know what to do and I really wish I did. Right now, I am wishing that I had some sort of secret Book OF life, where I can look inside of it and see what my answers are supposed to be.

I have people asking me what I'm doing and why I'm doing it, and all I can say is that, because it feels right. But thats not good enough because I need to have a list of priorities, and I need to make sure that I am doing what is going to fulfill my priorities and make me have a good life. And that is a lot of pressure to put on one measly college age student. I have my priorities, but it is very hard to know exactly which direction is going to bring me the greatest success.

So, right now, I have no idea. I'm going to go where the Lord leads me. I'm going to do what feels right, I'm going to do what makes me happy. I'm going to do it, because its my decision and I'm making it for me.

Right Now... I'm living life for me.

No comments: