Photography

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Here

The constant ache and scratch at the back of my throat, the sniffling and sneezing, dripping and stuffed up nose, the handfuls of tissues and the ever present Halls fruit breezer in my mouth can only mean one thing...

It's here.  Spring is finally here!  After long grueling months of snow and ice and ick, spring has sprung upon us and its finally time for capris and t-shirts and playing outside with the kids!  Of course there are so many other things that indicate that spring is here other than my allergies, like, driving with the windows down, wearing opened toed shoes, walking outside and not even having a second thought about a jacket, really warm days and really cold nights, the beginnings of a tan, and of course my favorite, softball practice!

So I promised you this, so here it is, Roxanne.  Mine and Anna's friend at the beach.

Now some of you may say that this is mean, but seriously she was strutting her stuff all up and down the beach.  She thought that she was some hot smoking stuff.

So, I am extremely excited about leaving for Florida in four short months, but one of the sad things is that I have to give up my puppy Dudlee.  I love him very much, and I'm going to miss him, but for now we're just enjoying our good times with his neice and nephews.


Florida is creeping up on me and a lot of people have different opinions on it.  But for one final (I hope) time let me reassure you all that this has been prayed about for months, this has been discussed with God, and I am 100%  P O S I T I V E that this is his plan for my life.  I know that he has great things planned for me and that
    the WILL of God will N O T take me where the hand of God cannot protect me.

I trust in him, and I believe that awesome things are going to happen in my life.  So trust me with my decisions that I am making for my life, and know that they are MY decisions.

I am at a Zen and peaceful time in my life and I feel like no one can shake me.  I'm a rock holding firm to my foundation, and nothing you say can stop me from this freedom and happiness that God has placed upon my life.  When you final see the work of God and his plan for your life, things just fall into place, and even the things that don't fall into place, your not worried about because you know that He will take care of you.  Trust me when I tell you that there are MANY many things that I am still praying about and still trusting God that he will provide for me, and its that trust that brings me peace.

So, spring is upon us.  Softball season is almost here.  And easter is just a week and a half away.  Life is pretty much awesome.

No comments: