Photography

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Progression

Life is progressing at a slow pace...  but its progressing nonetheless. 

Classes are finishing up at Scott ( t h a n k  G o d), and summer is soon approaching, and then before you know it I will be packing up the car and headed off to start my life in Florida.  Its about three and a half months until I leave I can not be more excited about it.  God totally showed me his hand of cards and I've bet all in, because I know that I am going to win (if you can understand my poker metaphor, because I played; and won, some poker this weekend)

Still, as excited as I am, there are still some things that I am trying to work out until I leave, like a job!  I'm praying and hoping that I can find a full time summer job somewhere, but who knows.  My luck is zero as of right now.  And I am also trying to spend as much quality time with my friends as I can because I know that my time for them will go from 90% to about 1 or 2% once I leave.  Thats what you get for moving 20 hours away.  So I'm soaking it all up now and enjoying the laughter, jokes, fun and even mocking that happens, because soon everything will change.

The bookends of my life here in Davenport are coming together, and this chapter of my life is soon to be closing.  And yet, its a happy time.

No comments: