Photography

Saturday, April 9, 2011

These are a few.

So I know I usually write with some profound statements or some big epiphany that I have had, but tonight I just felt like sharing that God is good.  He is awesome, and amazing and totally the reason for my existence.  I've had a lovely weekend of hanging out with my sister and my grandparents, and its been a pretty great week as well.  I know I did one of these in the fall, but I am going to share again, because I think by doing this you are happier; because you are focusing on things that make you truely happy instead of all the things that bug you in life.   So here goes.

I love...
the warmth that spring time brings, getting ready and not wearing a coat outiside, my short hair, the fact that we have way too many dogs in this house, April, because it brings the smell of rain (not worms), job interviews that get you all hyped up and last only ten minutes, long drives through the city, music on full blast, windows down and wind in my hair, when my puppy reaches up to kiss me, knowing things about my car, walking around barefoot, hearing God, spending time with lovely people, having deep talks, sitting on stoops in rain storms, playing softball, leading a small group at youth, konwing that I'll be in Florida in four short months, wearing pretty dresses, walking around the house with yesterdays makeup and glasses, writing my blog about the love of God and his works in my life, taking pictures (though it has been a long long time since my creative side has got any juices flowing; yet they're longing to come out), playing Bass, writing in my journal, smiling at anybody, rocking out to my music and singing at the top of my lungs during a stoplight, dancing in the car, road trips, reading books written about the 'olden days', grilling out, sitting on roof tops.

These are somethings that have made me happy lately.  I hope that you'll be thinking about the things that make you happy and have a blessed rest of the weekend.

No comments: